Glendale Community College (GCC) of Arizona, one of the Maricopa Community Colleges, and Western New Mexico University partnership allows for GCC students studying Biotechnology to earn a Bachelor Degree from WNMU. Biotech employers prefer to hire students with bachelor degrees over an associate degree.
- We are committed to academic excellence and share similar values with GCC.
- We have an excellent Cell and Molecular Biology program.
- Tuition is very affordable and Arizona students study at In-State rates.
- We have an active articulation agreement with GCC, meaning that all your applicable credits will transfer.
How does it work?
The 300-400 level courses will be taught in person on the campus of GCC. Students can earn a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science degree.
- Student have an accessible, affordable, rigorous transfer program to prepare them for the workforce or graduate studies
- 300-400 level Biology classes are taught in person @ GCC
- Students in the program receive in-state tuition for university course work
- Substantial scholarships may be available for eligible students
Applications Accepted Year-Round
Apply here for the GCC & WNMU Cell and Molecular Biology
Students interested in the program need to apply through this application. Applications open until filled.
GCC/WNMU Cell and Molecular Biology Program Information
- Program Information
- Online Brochure
- Advisement Work Sheet
- Cell and Molecular Biology Career Information
Cohort Schedules by Year with WNMU Coursework
- 2016 Cohort Schedule
- 2017 Cohort Schedule
- 2018 Cohort Schedule
- 2019 Cohort Schedule
- 2020 Cohort Schedule
The current cost of WNMU Tuition is $196.91 per credit during Summer, and $252.75 per credit for Fall and Spring Terms.
Glendale Community College, Arizona
Western New Mexico University